On the role of operations research practice in strategic environmental impact assessment
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Federation of Operational Research Societies
International Transactions in Operational Research
Special Issue: Special issue on Ethics and O.R.: Guest Edited by Jean-Pierre Brans, Joao Climaco, Giorgio Gallo and Fred Wenstop
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 445–456, July 2010
How to Cite
Clímaco, J. and Craveirinha, J. (2010), On the role of operations research practice in strategic environmental impact assessment. International Transactions in Operational Research, 17: 445–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2009.00726.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Received 29 December 2008; received in revised form 26 March 2009; accepted 19 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!