Ethics in operations research and sustainable development
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Federation of Operational Research Societies
International Transactions in Operational Research
Special Issue: Special issue on Ethics and O.R.: Guest Edited by Jean-Pierre Brans, Joao Climaco, Giorgio Gallo and Fred Wenstop
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 427–444, July 2010
How to Cite
Brans, J.-P. and Kunsch, P. L. (2010), Ethics in operations research and sustainable development. International Transactions in Operational Research, 17: 427–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2009.00728.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Received 15 December 2008; received in revised form 28 March 2009; accepted 20 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!