Complexity results for identifying codes in planar graphs
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2010 International Federation of Operational Research Societies
International Transactions in Operational Research
Special Issue: Applied Combinatorial Optimization: Guest Edited by Paula Zabala and Isabel Mendez-Diaz
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 691–710, November 2010
How to Cite
Auger, D., Charon, I., Hudry, O. and Lobstein, A. (2010), Complexity results for identifying codes in planar graphs. International Transactions in Operational Research, 17: 691–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2009.00750.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received 6 January 2009; received in revised form 16 July 2009; accepted 16 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!