Project portfolio selection model, a realistic approach
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2010 International Federation of Operational Research Societies
International Transactions in Operational Research
Special Issue: Applied Combinatorial Optimization: Guest Edited by Paula Zabala and Isabel Mendez-Diaz
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 809–826, November 2010
How to Cite
Urli, B. and Terrien, F. (2010), Project portfolio selection model, a realistic approach. International Transactions in Operational Research, 17: 809–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2010.00762.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Received 19 January 2009; received in revised form 7 December 2009; accepted 21 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!