Using OR to adapt supply chain management best practices to humanitarian logistics
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2010 International Federation of Operational Research Societies
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 19, Issue 1-2, pages 307–322, January / March 2012
How to Cite
Van Wassenhove, L. N. and Pedraza Martinez, A. J. (2012), Using OR to adapt supply chain management best practices to humanitarian logistics. International Transactions in Operational Research, 19: 307–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2010.00792.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!