Sports scheduling: Problems and applications
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2011 The Authors. International Transactions in Operational Research © 2011 International Federation of Operational Research Societies
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 19, Issue 1-2, pages 201–226, January / March 2012
How to Cite
Ribeiro, C. C. (2012), Sports scheduling: Problems and applications. International Transactions in Operational Research, 19: 201–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2011.00819.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!