Optimizing location and size of rural schools in Chile
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
International Transactions in Operational Research © 2012 International Federation of Operational Research Societies
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 695–710, September 2012
How to Cite
Araya, F., Dell, R., Donoso, P., Marianov, V., Martínez, F. and Weintraub, A. (2012), Optimizing location and size of rural schools in Chile. International Transactions in Operational Research, 19: 695–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2012.00843.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2010
- Chilean Ministry of Education
- Institute for Complex Engineering Systems. Grant Numbers: ICM-MIDEPLAN, P-05-004-F, CONICYT FBO16
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1100296
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!