Cost-efficient equitable water distribution in Algeria: a bicriteria fair division problem with network constraints
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
International Transactions in Operational Research © 2012 International Federation of Operational Research Societies
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 675–693, September 2012
How to Cite
Udías, A., Insua, D. R., Cano, J. and Fellag, H. (2012), Cost-efficient equitable water distribution in Algeria: a bicriteria fair division problem with network constraints. International Transactions in Operational Research, 19: 675–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2012.00846.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2011
- MICINN (eColabora, and RIESGOS)
- RIESGOS-CM program. Grant Number: S2009/ESP-1685
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!