AN 8500-YEAR-OLD BLADDER STONE FROM UZZO CAVE (TRAPANI): FOURIER TRANSFORM–INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY ANALYSIS*
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 127–136, February 2005
How to Cite
D'ALESSIO, A., BRAMANTI, E., PIPERNO, M., NACCARATO, G., VERGAMINI, P. and FORNACIARI, G. (2005), AN 8500-YEAR-OLD BLADDER STONE FROM UZZO CAVE (TRAPANI): FOURIER TRANSFORM–INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY ANALYSIS*. Archaeometry, 47: 127–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2005.00192.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
- *Received 10 October 2003; accepted 12 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!