PROVENANCE OF ANCIENT TEXTILES—A PILOT STUDY EVALUATING THE STRONTIUM ISOTOPE SYSTEM IN WOOL*
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
© University of Oxford, 2008
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 252–276, April 2009
How to Cite
FREI, K. M., FREI, R., MANNERING, U., GLEBA, M., NOSCH, M. L. and LYNGSTRØM, H. (2009), PROVENANCE OF ANCIENT TEXTILES—A PILOT STUDY EVALUATING THE STRONTIUM ISOTOPE SYSTEM IN WOOL*. Archaeometry, 51: 252–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2008.00396.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- *Received 9 November 2007; accepted 8 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!