COMPOSITIONAL VARIATION IN ROMAN COLOURLESS GLASS OBJECTS FROM THE BOCHOLTZ BURIAL (THE NETHERLANDS)*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© University of Oxford, 2008
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 413–439, June 2009
How to Cite
HUISMAN, D. J., GROOT, T. D., POLS, S., VAN OS, B. J. H. and DEGRYSE, P. (2009), COMPOSITIONAL VARIATION IN ROMAN COLOURLESS GLASS OBJECTS FROM THE BOCHOLTZ BURIAL (THE NETHERLANDS)*. Archaeometry, 51: 413–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2008.00401.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- *Received 26 October 2007; accepted 22 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!