COMPOSITIONAL VARIATION IN ROMAN COLOURLESS GLASS OBJECTS FROM THE BOCHOLTZ BURIAL (THE NETHERLANDS)*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© University of Oxford, 2008
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 413–439, June 2009
How to Cite
HUISMAN, D. J., GROOT, T. D., POLS, S., VAN OS, B. J. H. and DEGRYSE, P. (2009), COMPOSITIONAL VARIATION IN ROMAN COLOURLESS GLASS OBJECTS FROM THE BOCHOLTZ BURIAL (THE NETHERLANDS)*. Archaeometry, 51: 413–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2008.00401.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- *Received 26 October 2007; accepted 22 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!