THE EFFECT OF SALTS ON THERMAL AND HYDRIC DILATATION OF POROUS BUILDING STONE*
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
© University of Oxford, 2008
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 495–505, June 2009
How to Cite
AL-NADDAF, M. (2009), THE EFFECT OF SALTS ON THERMAL AND HYDRIC DILATATION OF POROUS BUILDING STONE*. Archaeometry, 51: 495–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2008.00407.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
- *Received 24 November 2007; accepted 20 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!