OCCURRENCES OF GREEN EARTH PIGMENT ON NORTHWEST COAST FIRST NATIONS PAINTED OBJECTS*
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
© University of Oxford, 2008
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 440–456, June 2009
How to Cite
WAINWRIGHT, I. N. M., MOFFATT, E. A. and SIROIS, P. J. (2009), OCCURRENCES OF GREEN EARTH PIGMENT ON NORTHWEST COAST FIRST NATIONS PAINTED OBJECTS*. Archaeometry, 51: 440–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2008.00410.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
- *Received 10 October 2007; accepted 13 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!