Received 19 July 2007; accepted 13 March 2008
CHARACTERIZATION OF CORAL RED SLIPS ON GREEK ATTIC POTTERY*
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
© University of Oxford and J Paul Getty Trust, 2008
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 383–396, June 2009
How to Cite
WALTON, M. S., DOEHNE, E., TRENTELMAN, K., CHIARI, G., MAISH, J. and BUXBAUM, A. (2009), CHARACTERIZATION OF CORAL RED SLIPS ON GREEK ATTIC POTTERY. Archaeometry, 51: 383–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2008.00413.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!