Former address: Department of Anthropology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-4352, USA.
EFFECTS OF DIFFERENT SAMPLE PREPARATION METHODS ON STABLE CARBON AND OXYGEN ISOTOPE VALUES OF BONE APATITE: A COMPARISON OF TWO TREATMENT PROTOCOLS*
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© University of Oxford, 2009
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 115–130, February 2010
How to Cite
YODER, C. J. and BARTELINK, E. J. (2010), EFFECTS OF DIFFERENT SAMPLE PREPARATION METHODS ON STABLE CARBON AND OXYGEN ISOTOPE VALUES OF BONE APATITE: A COMPARISON OF TWO TREATMENT PROTOCOLS*. Archaeometry, 52: 115–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2009.00473.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- *Received 28 September 2008; accepted 6 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!