Received 30 July 2008; accepted 31 March 2009
ROMAN WINDOW GLASS: A COMPARISON OF FINDINGS FROM THREE DIFFERENT ITALIAN SITES
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
© University of Oxford, 2009
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 252–271, April 2010
How to Cite
ARLETTI, R., VEZZALINI, G., BENATI, S., MAZZEO SARACINO, L. and GAMBERINI, A. (2010), ROMAN WINDOW GLASS: A COMPARISON OF FINDINGS FROM THREE DIFFERENT ITALIAN SITES. Archaeometry, 52: 252–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2009.00479.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!