Present address: Scottish Crop Research Institute, Stable Isotope Laboratory, Invergowrie, Dundee, UK.
THE USE OF OXYGEN ISOTOPES IN SHEEP MOLARS TO INVESTIGATE PAST HERDING PRACTICES AT THE NEOLITHIC SETTLEMENT OF ÇATALHÖYÜK, CENTRAL ANATOLIA
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
© University of Oxford, 2009
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 429–449, June 2010
How to Cite
HENTON, E., MEIER-AUGENSTEIN, W. and KEMP, H. F. (2010), THE USE OF OXYGEN ISOTOPES IN SHEEP MOLARS TO INVESTIGATE PAST HERDING PRACTICES AT THE NEOLITHIC SETTLEMENT OF ÇATALHÖYÜK, CENTRAL ANATOLIA. Archaeometry, 52: 429–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2009.00492.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
- Received 6 December 2008; accepted 29 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!