Present address: Scottish Crop Research Institute, Stable Isotope Laboratory, Invergowrie, Dundee, UK.
THE USE OF OXYGEN ISOTOPES IN SHEEP MOLARS TO INVESTIGATE PAST HERDING PRACTICES AT THE NEOLITHIC SETTLEMENT OF ÇATALHÖYÜK, CENTRAL ANATOLIA
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2009
© University of Oxford, 2009
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 429–449, June 2010
How to Cite
HENTON, E., MEIER-AUGENSTEIN, W. and KEMP, H. F. (2010), THE USE OF OXYGEN ISOTOPES IN SHEEP MOLARS TO INVESTIGATE PAST HERDING PRACTICES AT THE NEOLITHIC SETTLEMENT OF ÇATALHÖYÜK, CENTRAL ANATOLIA. Archaeometry, 52: 429–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2009.00492.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2009
- Received 6 December 2008; accepted 29 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!