OXYGEN AND CARBON ISOTOPE ANALYSIS OF HUMAN TOOTH ENAMEL FROM THE NEW KINGDOM SITE OF TOMBOS IN NUBIA
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© University of Oxford, 2009
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 855–868, October 2010
How to Cite
BUZON, M. R. and BOWEN, G. J. (2010), OXYGEN AND CARBON ISOTOPE ANALYSIS OF HUMAN TOOTH ENAMEL FROM THE NEW KINGDOM SITE OF TOMBOS IN NUBIA. Archaeometry, 52: 855–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2009.00503.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received 20 April 2009; accepted 15 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!