TIN ISOTOPY—A NEW METHOD FOR SOLVING OLD QUESTIONS
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© University of Oxford, 2010
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 816–832, October 2010
How to Cite
HAUSTEIN, M., GILLIS, C. and PERNICKA, E. (2010), TIN ISOTOPY—A NEW METHOD FOR SOLVING OLD QUESTIONS. Archaeometry, 52: 816–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2010.00515.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received 24 March 2009; accepted 12 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!