SERIPHOS SURFACES: A STUDY OF COPPER SLAG HEAPS AND COPPER SOURCES IN THE CONTEXT OF EARLY BRONZE AGE AEGEAN METAL PRODUCTION
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
© University of Oxford, 2010
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 123–145, February 2011
How to Cite
GEORGAKOPOULOU, M., BASSIAKOS, Y. and PHILANIOTOU, O. (2011), SERIPHOS SURFACES: A STUDY OF COPPER SLAG HEAPS AND COPPER SOURCES IN THE CONTEXT OF EARLY BRONZE AGE AEGEAN METAL PRODUCTION. Archaeometry, 53: 123–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2010.00529.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
- *Received 13 October 2009; accepted 29 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!