DATA ON 61 CHEMICAL ELEMENTS FOR THE CHARACTERIZATION OF THREE MAJOR GLASS COMPOSITIONS IN LATE ANTIQUITY AND THE MIDDLE AGES
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© University of Oxford, 2010
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 81–102, February 2011
How to Cite
WEDEPOHL, K. H., SIMON, K. and KRONZ, A. (2011), DATA ON 61 CHEMICAL ELEMENTS FOR THE CHARACTERIZATION OF THREE MAJOR GLASS COMPOSITIONS IN LATE ANTIQUITY AND THE MIDDLE AGES. Archaeometry, 53: 81–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2010.00536.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
- *Received 12 December 2008; accepted 5 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!