MATERIAL CHARACTERIZATION OF CERAMIC TILE MOSAIC FROM TWO 17TH-CENTURY ISLAMIC MONUMENTS IN NORTHERN INDIA
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© University of Oxford, 2010
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 22–36, February 2011
How to Cite
GILL, M. S. and REHREN, T. (2011), MATERIAL CHARACTERIZATION OF CERAMIC TILE MOSAIC FROM TWO 17TH-CENTURY ISLAMIC MONUMENTS IN NORTHERN INDIA. Archaeometry, 53: 22–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2010.00537.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- *Received 4 June 2009; accepted 29 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!