CAN NOODLES BE MADE FROM MILLET? AN EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION OF NOODLE MANUFACTURE TOGETHER WITH STARCH GRAIN ANALYSES
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© University of Oxford, 2010
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 194–204, February 2011
How to Cite
GE, W., LIU, L., CHEN, X. and JIN, Z. (2011), CAN NOODLES BE MADE FROM MILLET? AN EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION OF NOODLE MANUFACTURE TOGETHER WITH STARCH GRAIN ANALYSES. Archaeometry, 53: 194–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2010.00539.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- *Received 28 December 2009; accepted 26 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!