A STUDY OF OBSIDIAN SOURCE USAGE IN THE CENTRAL ANDES OF ARGENTINA AND CHILE
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
© University of Oxford, 2010
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 1–21, February 2011
How to Cite
GIESSO, M., DURÁN, V., NEME, G., GLASCOCK, M. D., CORTEGOSO, V., GIL, A. and SANHUEZA, L. (2011), A STUDY OF OBSIDIAN SOURCE USAGE IN THE CENTRAL ANDES OF ARGENTINA AND CHILE. Archaeometry, 53: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2010.00555.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
- *Received 19 March 2010; accepted 11 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!