CHARACTERIZING THE MICROMORPHOLOGY OF SEDIMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH CHINCHORRO MUMMIFICATION IN ARICA, CHILE USING SEM AND EDS
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© University of Oxford, 2011
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 986–995, October 2011
How to Cite
VAN HOESEN, J. and ARRIAZA, B. (2011), CHARACTERIZING THE MICROMORPHOLOGY OF SEDIMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH CHINCHORRO MUMMIFICATION IN ARICA, CHILE USING SEM AND EDS. Archaeometry, 53: 986–995. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2010.00584.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Received 30 August 2010; accepted 1 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!