AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE RAW MATERIALS USED IN THE PRODUCTION OF CHINESE PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE BODIES AND THE RESULTING MICROSTRUCTURES*
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© University of Oxford, 2011
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 37–55, February 2012
How to Cite
TITE, M. S., FREESTONE, I. C. and WOOD, N. (2012), AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE RAW MATERIALS USED IN THE PRODUCTION OF CHINESE PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE BODIES AND THE RESULTING MICROSTRUCTURES*. Archaeometry, 54: 37–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2011.00614.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- *Received 26 July 2010; accepted 18 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!