SHAFT-HOLE AXES FROM CAPUT ADRIAE MADE FROM AMPHIBOLE-RICH METABASITES: EVIDENCE OF CONNECTIONS BETWEEN NORTHEASTERN ITALY AND CENTRAL EUROPE DURING THE FIFTH MILLENNIUM BC
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© University of Oxford, 2011
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 427–441, June 2012
How to Cite
BERNARDINI, F., DE MIN, A., LENAZ, D., ŠÍDA, P., TUNIZ, C. and MONTAGNARI KOKELJ, E. (2012), SHAFT-HOLE AXES FROM CAPUT ADRIAE MADE FROM AMPHIBOLE-RICH METABASITES: EVIDENCE OF CONNECTIONS BETWEEN NORTHEASTERN ITALY AND CENTRAL EUROPE DURING THE FIFTH MILLENNIUM BC. Archaeometry, 54: 427–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2011.00637.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Received 15 April 2011; accepted 28 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!