[Correction to the value of the 87Sr/86Sr measurement of SRM 987 added on the 04th of June 2012 after first online publication on the 15th of December 2011.]
‘THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME’—NO ISOTOPIC EVIDENCE FOR MOBILITY AT THE EARLY BRONZE AGE CEMETERY OF SINGEN, GERMANY
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© University of Oxford, 2011
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 752–778, August 2012
How to Cite
OELZE, V. M., NEHLICH, O. and RICHARDS, M. P. (2012), ‘THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME’—NO ISOTOPIC EVIDENCE FOR MOBILITY AT THE EARLY BRONZE AGE CEMETERY OF SINGEN, GERMANY. Archaeometry, 54: 752–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2011.00644.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Received 15 March 2011; accepted 27 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!