NEW ARCHAEOMAGNETIC DATA RECOVERED FROM THE STUDY OF THREE ROMAN KILNS FROM NORTH-EAST SPAIN: A CONTRIBUTION TO THE IBERIAN PALAEOSECULAR VARIATION CURVE*
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© University of Oxford, 2012
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 159–177, February 2013
How to Cite
GÓMEZ-PACCARD, M., BEAMUD, E., MC INTOSH, G. and LARRASOAÑA, J. C. (2013), NEW ARCHAEOMAGNETIC DATA RECOVERED FROM THE STUDY OF THREE ROMAN KILNS FROM NORTH-EAST SPAIN: A CONTRIBUTION TO THE IBERIAN PALAEOSECULAR VARIATION CURVE*. Archaeometry, 55: 159–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00675.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- *Received 4 November 2011; accepted 7 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!