PLASTER AND MORTAR RADIOCARBON DATING OF NABATEAN AND ISLAMIC STRUCTURES, SOUTH JORDAN*
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© University of Oxford, 2012
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 329–354, April 2013
How to Cite
AL-BASHAIREH, K. (2013), PLASTER AND MORTAR RADIOCARBON DATING OF NABATEAN AND ISLAMIC STRUCTURES, SOUTH JORDAN*. Archaeometry, 55: 329–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00677.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- *Received 2 August 2011; accepted 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!