STUDYING TECHNOLOGICAL PRACTICES AT A LOCAL LEVEL: NEUTRON ACTIVATION AND PETROGRAPHIC ANALYSES OF EARLY CERAMIC PERIOD POTTERY IN CENTRAL CHILE*
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© University of Oxford, 2012
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 33–53, February 2013
How to Cite
FALABELLA, F., SANHUEZA, L., CORREA, I., GLASCOCK, M. D., FERGUSON, T. J. and FONSECA, E. (2013), STUDYING TECHNOLOGICAL PRACTICES AT A LOCAL LEVEL: NEUTRON ACTIVATION AND PETROGRAPHIC ANALYSES OF EARLY CERAMIC PERIOD POTTERY IN CENTRAL CHILE*. Archaeometry, 55: 33–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00681.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- *Received 21 November 2011; accepted 16 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!