A SCULPTURAL MARBLE OF PRIME QUALITY IN ANTIQUITY—THE DOLOMITIC MARBLE OF THE SIVEC MOUNTAINS IN MACEDONIA
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© University of Oxford, 2012
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 179–197, April 2013
How to Cite
PROCHASKA, W. (2013), A SCULPTURAL MARBLE OF PRIME QUALITY IN ANTIQUITY—THE DOLOMITIC MARBLE OF THE SIVEC MOUNTAINS IN MACEDONIA. Archaeometry, 55: 179–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00689.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received 7 November 2011; accepted 5 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!