WHITE, VEINED MARBLE FROM ROMAN AMMAIA (PORTUGAL): PROVENANCE AND USE
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© University of Oxford, 2012
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 370–390, June 2013
How to Cite
TAELMAN, D., ELBURG, M., SMET, I., DE PAEPE, P., VANHAECKE, F. and VERMEULEN, F. (2013), WHITE, VEINED MARBLE FROM ROMAN AMMAIA (PORTUGAL): PROVENANCE AND USE. Archaeometry, 55: 370–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00691.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received 19 December 2011; accepted 12 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!