THE TUNGSTEN AND TIN SIGNATURE OF IRON ORES FROM ELBA ISLAND (ITALY): A TOOL FOR PROVENANCE STUDIES OF IRON PRODUCTION IN THE MEDITERRANEAN REGION
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© University of Oxford, 2012
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 479–506, June 2013
How to Cite
BENVENUTI, M., DINI, A., D'ORAZIO, M., CHIARANTINI, L., CORRETTI, A. and COSTAGLIOLA, P. (2013), THE TUNGSTEN AND TIN SIGNATURE OF IRON ORES FROM ELBA ISLAND (ITALY): A TOOL FOR PROVENANCE STUDIES OF IRON PRODUCTION IN THE MEDITERRANEAN REGION. Archaeometry, 55: 479–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00692.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Received 15 September 2011; accepted 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!