RADIOCARBON DATING OF MESOLITHIC OPEN-AIR SITES IN THE COVERSAND AREA OF THE NORTH-WEST EUROPEAN PLAIN: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
© University of Oxford, 2012
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 545–562, June 2013
How to Cite
CROMBÉ, PH., ROBINSON, E., VAN STRYDONCK, M. and BOUDIN, M. (2013), RADIOCARBON DATING OF MESOLITHIC OPEN-AIR SITES IN THE COVERSAND AREA OF THE NORTH-WEST EUROPEAN PLAIN: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS. Archaeometry, 55: 545–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00693.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
- Received 24 February 2012; accepted 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!