COPPER ALLOYS FROM THE ‘ENOT SHUNI CEMETERY AND THE ORIGINS OF BRONZE METALLURGY IN THE EB IV – MB II LEVANT
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 663–690, August 2013
How to Cite
KAUFMAN, B. (2013), COPPER ALLOYS FROM THE ‘ENOT SHUNI CEMETERY AND THE ORIGINS OF BRONZE METALLURGY IN THE EB IV – MB II LEVANT. Archaeometry, 55: 663–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00699.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- *Received 12 December 2011; accepted 4 June 2012
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: DGE-0707424
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!