UNIQUE PRE-ROMANESQUE MURALS IN KOSTOĽANY POD TRÍBEČOM, SLOVAKIA: THE PAINTING TECHNIQUE AND CAUSES OF DAMAGE
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 691–706, August 2013
How to Cite
HRADIL, D., HRADILOVÁ, J., KOČÍ, E., ŠVARCOVÁ, S., BEZDIČKA, P. and MAŘÍKOVÁ-KUBKOVÁ, J. (2013), UNIQUE PRE-ROMANESQUE MURALS IN KOSTOĽANY POD TRÍBEČOM, SLOVAKIA: THE PAINTING TECHNIQUE AND CAUSES OF DAMAGE. Archaeometry, 55: 691–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00704.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- *Received 28 February 2012; accepted 4 June 2012
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: AV0Z40320502
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P103/12/2211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!