EXPERIMENTAL EVALUATION OF SAMPLE-EXTRACTION METHODS AND THE POTENTIAL FOR CONTAMINATION IN CERAMIC SPECIMENS*
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 880–892, October 2013
How to Cite
BOULANGER, M. T., FEHRENBACH, S. S. and GLASCOCK, M. D. (2013), EXPERIMENTAL EVALUATION OF SAMPLE-EXTRACTION METHODS AND THE POTENTIAL FOR CONTAMINATION IN CERAMIC SPECIMENS*. Archaeometry, 55: 880–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00706.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- *Received 3 April 2012; accepted 18 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!