DNA FROM HUMAN ANCIENT BACTERIA: A NOVEL SOURCE OF GENETIC EVIDENCE FROM ARCHAEOLOGICAL DENTAL CALCULUS
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 767–778, August 2013
How to Cite
DE LA FUENTE, C., FLORES, S. and MORAGA, M. (2013), DNA FROM HUMAN ANCIENT BACTERIA: A NOVEL SOURCE OF GENETIC EVIDENCE FROM ARCHAEOLOGICAL DENTAL CALCULUS. Archaeometry, 55: 767–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00707.x
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
- *Received 6 October 2012; accepted 18 June 2012
- FONDECYT. Grant Numbers: 11060442, 1100643
- Programa de Investigación Asociativa Conicyt, Anillo ACT-096
Corrigendum: Corrigendum to de la Fuente et al. (2013)
Vol. 56, Issue 6, 1105, Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!