DETECTING AND QUANTIFYING HEAT TREATMENT OF FLINT AND OTHER SILICA ROCKS: A NEW NON-DESTRUCTIVE METHOD APPLIED TO HEAT-TREATED FLINT FROM THE NEOLITHIC CHASSEY CULTURE, SOUTHERN FRANCE
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 794–805, October 2013
How to Cite
SCHMIDT, P., LÉA, V., SCIAU, PH. and FRÖHLICH, F. (2013), DETECTING AND QUANTIFYING HEAT TREATMENT OF FLINT AND OTHER SILICA ROCKS: A NEW NON-DESTRUCTIVE METHOD APPLIED TO HEAT-TREATED FLINT FROM THE NEOLITHIC CHASSEY CULTURE, SOUTHERN FRANCE. Archaeometry, 55: 794–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00712.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
- Received 10 April 2012; accepted 18 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!