THE APPLICATION OF CLIFF DEGRADATION MODELS FOR ESTIMATION OF THE INITIAL HEIGHT OF RAMMED-EARTH WALLS (POR-BAJIN FORTRESS, SOUTHERN SIBERIA, RUSSIA)
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 958–973, October 2013
How to Cite
ALFIMOV, G. L., NOSYREV, G. V., PANIN, V., ARZHANTSEVA, A. and OLEAGA, G. (2013), THE APPLICATION OF CLIFF DEGRADATION MODELS FOR ESTIMATION OF THE INITIAL HEIGHT OF RAMMED-EARTH WALLS (POR-BAJIN FORTRESS, SOUTHERN SIBERIA, RUSSIA). Archaeometry, 55: 958–973. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00716.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Received 20 January 2012; accepted 17 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!