SEM–EDS ANALYSIS AS A RAPID TOOL FOR DISTINGUISHING CAMPANIAN A WARE AND SICILIAN IMITATIONS
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 591–608, August 2013
How to Cite
MONTANA, G., TSANTINI, E., RANDAZZO, L. and BURGIO, A. (2013), SEM–EDS ANALYSIS AS A RAPID TOOL FOR DISTINGUISHING CAMPANIAN A WARE AND SICILIAN IMITATIONS. Archaeometry, 55: 591–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00723.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
- European Research Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!