More Insight from Physics into the Construction of the Egyptian Pyramids
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© University of Oxford, 2012
How to Cite
de Haan, H. J. (2012), More Insight from Physics into the Construction of the Egyptian Pyramids. Archaeometry. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00726.x
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!