Ancient Mining and Smelting Activities in the Wadi Abu Gerida Area, Central Eastern Desert, Egypt: Preliminary Results
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1067–1087, December 2013
How to Cite
El-Rahman, Y. A., Surour, A. A., El Manawi, A. H. W., Rifai, M., Motelib, A. A., Ali, W. K. and El Dougdoug, A. M. (2013), Ancient Mining and Smelting Activities in the Wadi Abu Gerida Area, Central Eastern Desert, Egypt: Preliminary Results. Archaeometry, 55: 1067–1087. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00728.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!