Molecular evidence for the mixing of Meat, Fish and Vegetables in Anglo-Saxon coarseware from Hamwic, UK
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1150–1174, December 2013
How to Cite
Baeten, J., Jervis, B., De Vos, D. and Waelkens, M. (2013), Molecular evidence for the mixing of Meat, Fish and Vegetables in Anglo-Saxon coarseware from Hamwic, UK. Archaeometry, 55: 1150–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00731.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- Belgian Programme on Interuniversity Poles of Attraction. Grant Number: IAP 7
- Research Fund of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. Grant Number: BOF-GOA 07/02
- Hercules Foundation. Grant Number: AKUL/09/16
- The Society for Medieval Archaeology and the University of Southampton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!