Compositional Analyses of Mortars from the Late Antique Site of Son Peretó (Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain): Archaeological Implications
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1101–1121, December 2013
How to Cite
Miriello, D., Bloise, A., Crisci, G. M., Cau Ontiveros, M. Á., Pecci, A. and Riera Rullan, M. (2013), Compositional Analyses of Mortars from the Late Antique Site of Son Peretó (Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain): Archaeological Implications. Archaeometry, 55: 1101–1121. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4754.2012.00732.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Marie Curie actions
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- Subdirección General de Proyectos de Investigación
- European Regional Development Fund
- Consell de Mallorca and Ajuntament de Manacor
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!