‘Anarchy doesn't work unless you think about it’:1 intellectual interpretation and DlY culture
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 209–220, September 1999
How to Cite
Halfacree, K. (1999), ‘Anarchy doesn't work unless you think about it’:1 intellectual interpretation and DlY culture. Area, 31: 209–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.1999.tb00085.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Revised manuscript received 23 February 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!