Assessing the impact of place characteristics on human migration: the importance of migrants' intentions and enabling attributes
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2005
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 119–123, March 2000
How to Cite
Walters, W. H. (2000), Assessing the impact of place characteristics on human migration: the importance of migrants' intentions and enabling attributes. Area, 32: 119–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2000.tb00121.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2005
- Revised manuscript received 13 September 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!